What is a Photoshop actions?
A Photoshop action is a series of steps we record to help speed up your workflow and create simple, beautiful and unique effects with the push of a button.
Actions save you time by applying a lot of steps all at once, to help you save time and edit faster.
What is a Lightroom preset?
Just like a Photoshop action, Lightroom presets are a series of steps that we create that allow you to have beautiful effects with the push of a button.
Are Simplicity Actions and Presets compatible with PC and Mac?
All of our actions and presets are fully compatible with PC and Mac.
What software is required to use Simplicity Actions and Presets?
All of our actions are designed to be used with Adobe Photoshop CS2 and higher, including CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, and CC. Our presets are designed to work with Lightroom 4 and 5.
How do I receive my products after they are purchased?
After you've purchased an action, preset, or other resources from Simplicity Actions and Presets you will be able to download your products from an email sent to you immediately after purchase. Products will be sent to the email address provided during the checkout process.
How do I install Photoshop Actions?
- Open Photoshop, and click on the Actions Palette menu button (located in the top-right of the Actions Palette.
- Select “Load Actions”
- Select one of the .atn files from the download.
- Repeat for the other .atn files if necessary
How do I install Lightroom Presets?
- Go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top (next to File) on a PC or Lightroom then Preferences on a Mac.
- Go down to Preferences and click on it.
- In the Preferences Screen, under the Presets tab, click on the box titled, Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Click on Lightroom, then Develop Presets Folder.
- Copy the contents of the Simplicity Actions and Presets folder, from where it was saved on your computer, to the "Develop Presets" folder.
- That's it. If Lightroom was open when you copied your presets, you will have to close Lightroom and restart it.
Other things I need to know?
Simplicity Actions and Presets may not be used in templates for sale or to make new actions, presets, or resources. Pictures shared using our resources must be flattened before being shared.